Friday, September 14, 2007

SLIIT : To You My Friend

There are some students who are total IT Geeks.
and
There are some who do nothing and just wonder around and laugh at others thinking that they are cool, believe me it's not.
I have only this to say,
Life sucks and it get worse when you get more older.
So please feel free to enjoy your life.
Smokers, smoke (try to quit)
Drinkers, drink.
Occasional weed is OK with me ;-)
Never go to extreme of anything fun or study.
trow out a part, play a sport, get to know new people, hang out with your Friends.
If you have a girl friend, don't neglect your friends you'll need them more than your girl friend.
Enjoy your life, and play it safe ;-)

If you like to learn more about SLIIT please visit www.sliit.lk

 Subscribe To My Blog



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment